2020 Renovation of this colonial home with long driveway and beautiful landscaping. Fenced in yard with a dog house and shed in the rear. Main Level boast new bamboo floors, granite countertops, black stainless steel appliances and a huge bedroom. Living room includes a fireplace and connects to the large deck with stairs to the backyard. Upper Level has 4 bedrooms and 2 renovated bathrooms. Huge master suite with large walk in closet, vaulted ceilings and master bath that includes a separate soaking tub, shower and double granite vanity. Basement is fully finished with a theatre/bonus room, rec room and walk out access to the back yard. This home has it all and even sits on a hill for an amazing view of the skyline. Dont miss out on this home. Contact us to schedule your in person or virtual tour today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Other, Public Water Service
3,176 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Indian Queen East
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full Finished, Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Front Yard. Landscaping, Front Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)