Single level living at its finest in this custom designed and built 5BR 4.5FB brick home nestled on just over 5 acres of mostly wooded privacy. This immaculate upscale rambler offers vaulted ceilings in the living areas with 9ft ceilings elsewhere on the main level and in the mostly finished walkout basement adding to the spaciousness of the total 8,400 sq ft this home has to offer. The circular driveway brings you to the front porch where a large grand foyer welcomes you into the home, off of which is the living room. Entertain or relax and admire the view in the very open floor plan of the kitchen, dining and family room areas with the nearly floor to ceiling windows allowing natural light to pour into the space. The open kitchen offers loads of cabinet space, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances including double wall convection ovens and glass cooktop, center island breakfast bar along with a desk area, pantry, laundry room and dining area. The family room offers a large stone fireplace and mantle flanked by custom built shelving and cabinetry. Off of this area is the custom built rear deck constructed with very durable Ipe hardwood decking and rails with built in seating. The den/home office is tucked away off of the family room area. The 4 ft wide hallway takes you to the bedroom wing of the home where you will find the primary bedroom with a spiral staircase and loft tucked under the vaulted ceiling, with the primary bath offering a separate tiled shower and corner spa tub with a large window, double sink granite topped vanity and large walk-in closet and linen closet. The four other bedrooms, each with their own walk-in closet, and two full hall baths are in this area as well. Off of the kitchen area are three oversized side load garage stalls with 9ft tall doors. Down the 4 ft wide staircase to the basement level you will find a very large family room with fireplace and a walkout level sliding door to the rear yard. Additionally on this level is a full bath, game/rec room, a media room, a large home office/finished room, work shop with a 60A subpanel , a storage room and large utility room with sink. The home has two heat pumps systems with propane backup as well as both electric and propane water heaters to keep up with any hot water demands. The home has a 350A electric service supply, a 30A generator connection and even a 50A exterior electrical outlet connection near the parking area. This home could also potentially be an amazing vacation rental able to handle large groups in style. Seller can accommodate a quick settlement.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Gravity Septic System
7,050 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Charles County Public Schools
DR. JAMES CRAIK
MAURICE J. MCDONOUGH
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Office, Media, Utility Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Washer, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Low-Emittance , Screened, Bay Window(s)
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Low Pile Carpeting, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Shared Driveway.
- Brick, Stone
- Deck, Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Trees. Backs To Trees, Trees/Wooded, Flag, No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price